Purpose: To provide food for those in need in our community.
Details: Food is distributed in the church Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm, however if a holiday falls on a Monday the office is usually closed that Tuesday.
We also provide a daily food bag for those individuals who are homeless (those without a roof or range). The homeless do not need to provide any credentials to receive a daily bag.
To qualify for help requires the following:
- Photo ID for the one signing up for food.
- Social Security Cards for all members living in the household.
- Current Utility Bill (30-60 days) as another proof of current residency.
If you would like to help there are things you can do:
You may contribute to our food pantry with a financial donation or food items.
Food Items for those who have a place to live are as follows:
- Canned fruit and vegetables
- Pasta, pasta sauce
- Canned or dry milk
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Other shelf-stable food
Food Items for the homeless areas follows:
- Vienna Sausage
- Beans and franks
- Cup of fruit
- Pop top can items such as spaghetti o’s or ravioli
- Personal hygiene items such as shampoo, soap, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrushes, and razors.
- We also provide shoes and clothing for those in need from donations we have received.